Austin, TX | Remote
Digital Campaign ManagerApply
Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Optily enables eCommerce marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
Our applications are primarily used by marketing managers in client companies and digital performance agencies. Our clients use Optily’s software to improve ROAS and deliver business impact from digital advertising improvements. Our team support businesses with varying needs in the digital advertising space from bid and budget management through to core strategic development and optimization.
We’re seeking a digital marketer to join the business and deliver outstanding value for internal stakeholders and clients alike. This role includes interaction with clients and requires an individual who is comfortable working across numerous projects simultaneously.
The right candidate comes with knowledge of digital marketing platforms, having defined, delivered, and optimized campaigns for a range of clients and budgets. You can expertly navigate and utilize Google Ads and Analytics and have a good understanding of Facebook Ads and other prominent platforms (Microsoft, Snap, Pinterest). You’ll be comfortable creating, deploying, optimizing, and reporting on Search, Display, and Video campaigns and you understand the role alternative ad platforms and channels play in any customer success story.
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Optily and you’ll be confident with capturing, manipulating, and using data in everyday decision making. You’ll present data and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to clients and stakeholders.
- Define objectives and key results aligning with clients and leadership on what can be achieved and by when, to support stated business objectives
- Develop performance marketing activities and align with customer strategies to achieve stated goals
- Manage bid, budget, and campaign structures in the Optily platform to meet client requirements, delivering incremental campaign performance
- Coordinate, deliver, monitor, and optimize each client campaign to ensure execution is on time and on-budget
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for clients, maintaining strong customer relationships, and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Proactively pitch new opportunities to increase value for the customer and the business
- Establish a schedule of A/B testing across creative, copy, audience, and platform mix
Skills & Experience required
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Google Marketing platform (inclusive of search, display, and video)
- A champion of Google Analytics you’ll consider yourself a subject matter expert
- Experience delivering digital marketing campaigns to achieve common KPIs including ROAS, CPAs, CPIs, CPCs or lead generation targets with a clear path to primary business goals (e.g. customer acquisition, Revenue, and GP)
- A fan of data analytics, you will have a good working knowledge of Excel and data visualization services such as DataStudio, Power BI, or Tableau
- A track record of solving customer problems, discovering the root cause, and implementing fixes quickly and efficiently
- Enjoy working collaboratively with team members and can actively contribute to a positive organizational culture
- Experience managing and scaling advertising budgets
- Native or bilingual English language
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Optily is an exciting new (re)brand with ambitious growth plans. The opportunity to grow with Optily is endless
- Remote working (during and post-covid). We’re super flexible
- Social occasions and celebrations that will only get better in the post-covid era
Direct applicants only, please. Flexible working hours to support EMEA and US clients.
Please note: This is a contract position with possible progression to permanent