Austin, TX | Remote
Director Of Strategic PartnershipsApply
Optily provides software solutions that enable eCommerce marketers to optimize digital advertising spend across the world’s biggest ad platforms.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. Our team and technology unify campaign creation, attribution, and optimization across search, display, video, and social; to deliver improved performance across all marketing channels.
Our self-serve solution enables eCommerce marketers to optimize their Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns with a single click, leveraging performance signals from Google Analytics and utilizing our decades of knowledge and innovation.
With the introduction of our new brand and new service, our ambitious growth plan is well underway. We now seek a leader in establishing strategic relationships to fuel our growth. This is a new position that will be responsible for accelerating our growth through partnerships in North America.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with existing eCommerce and advertising partners.
- Identify partnership opportunities and proceed to develop and execute operational plans to deliver on a partnership roadmap.
- Proactively engage with potential partners, nurturing and negotiating partnership agreements.
- Ensure all partnerships are active and continue to deliver revenue growth in line with targets.
- Create proposals and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables.
- Take a data-driven approach to decision-making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions.
You have demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful partnerships for a SaaS B2B organization across the eCommerce, digital advertising, marketing or related industries.
- 7+years of relevant sales or account management experience with demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 3+ years of experience at or working in software / SaaS enterprise building partnerships with relevant organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, demonstrated at the C-Suite level with Fortune 500 companies.
- Demonstrate ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Deep knowledge of the eCommerce / advertising / marketing industries; especially in the U.S. market.
- Demonstrable experience in nurturing positive client relationships with examples of strong account growth.
- Well-developed analytical skills using data for daily decision making and able to present data to audiences of varying expertise.
- Experience navigating challenging situations arising from unforeseen circumstances, reacting quickly, and always seeking a positive outcome.
About Working with Optily
Optily is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience including pension/healthcare and paid expenses associated with the role.
We have locations in the parallel hearts of the western world’s tech scene in Dublin, Ireland, and Austin, Texas; however, this role can be located remotely with travel to our core locations expected as the business needs.
We are on a mission to transform the marketing landscape by tipping the balance back in the favor of small and medium-sized businesses. If you are passionate about enabling businesses to grow faster through better investments in digital marketing, then we could be a great place for you to work.