About the job
Optily enables performance marketing managers to seamlessly create and automatically optimize unified cross-platform marketing campaigns.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency, and untangling attribution. Our team and technology unify campaign creation, attribution and optimization across search, display, video and social; to deliver improved performance across all marketing channels.
This is achieved through a proprietary intelligent application that optimizes ad spend across the Facebook ad ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Facebook Audience Network) and that creates a real time optimization bridge between Google’s Campaign Manager and Facebook’s Ad Manager.
Our application is primarily used by marketing managers in client companies and digital performance agencies. Our clients use the Optily application to grow leads, improve conversions, drive app installs and increase video views.
Optily is embarking on an ambitious growth plan with the fast approaching launch of new products and continuing enhancement of current services. Our goal to deliver outstanding client success through unique technology remains constant. We now seek a leader in digital marketing to join us as Head of Customer Success. This is a new position that will lead a team of customer success managers to deliver maximum impact for our customers and business alike.
The right candidate comes with expert knowledge of digital marketing platforms, having defined, delivered, and optimized campaigns as an in-house marketer or for a range of clients and budgets in agency. A hands-on marketer familiar with the latest digital ad platforms. As a natural and experienced leader, you’ll have progressed in your career to defining customer success processes, ensuring you and your team deliver effective and efficient digital marketing programs.
You can expertly navigate and utilize Facebook Ads manager, Google Ads, DV360 plus associated services including Google Analytics and coach your team in the nuances of each platform, often tackling complex problems using knowledge from your past experience and inquisitive nature.
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Optily and you’ll be confident in capturing, manipulating and using data in everyday decision making. You’re comfortable presenting data and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to clients and stakeholders as part of regular business reviews and you’ve supported your team as a mentor in management of client data.
Your experience to date should include being a senior point of contact in daily management of client relationships owning the “what next” agenda, continually searching for new opportunities for clients. You’ll have had responsibility for the management of the customer success team working closely with the Customer Success Managers to support them in understanding customer needs and new projects.
You’ll be a service delivery expert having achieved commercial and revenue targets for clients. Customer satisfaction leading to long-term retention and client growth are priorities for Optily and you’ll bring leadership to this area with tried and tested approach or new thinking based on your assessment of the department needs. You’ll bring experience of implementing and managing feedback processes plus tracking service quality and satisfaction.
Skills & Knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Google and Facebook Ads as well as Google Analytics beyond a daily user but as an expert.
- Experience in nurturing positive client relationships with examples of strong account growth.
- Well-developed analytical skills using data for daily decision making and able present data to audiences of varying expertise
- Familiarity with data visualization tools including PowerBI, Looker and/or Data Studio
- Experience navigating challenging situations arising from unforeseen circumstances, reacting quickly and always seeking a positive outcome
- A keen interest in the advertising and marketing tech industry
- A leader who seeks to inspire their team everyday and support career goals and growth
- Comfortable working with senior internal stakeholders and senior client business leaders alike
- Own customer success metrics and revenue contribution for the managed client business
- Own client satisfaction and primary growth metrics, presenting regularly in senior stakeholder meetings and preparing reports for board level
- Identify new growth opportunities for key clients and create processes to enable your team to do the same for their client pool
- Seek to improve on-boarding flows, growth paths and work with sales, product, marketing and engineering to deliver quick wins as well as strategic long-term programs to improve the client experience and results
- Deliver on agreed business targets and establish stretch goals
- Lead and develop the customer success team, defining OKRs, tracking success, enabling training access
- Select and deploy the right tools to support your agreed customer management and growth strategy