Paid Social Campaign Manager
Optily enables eCommerce marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
Our applications are primarily used by marketing managers in client companies and digital performance agencies. Our clients use Optily’s software to improve ROAS and deliver business impact from digital advertising improvements. Our team supports businesses with varying needs in the digital advertising space from bid and budget management through to core strategic development and optimization.
We’re on the hunt for a paid social campaign manager to join our Optily+ team. Our star candidate will have proven success in driving direct response paid campaigns that deliver excellent results and outstanding value for our clients. On a typical day, you’ll be meeting with many clients across the globe, so you ideally need to be excited at the prospect of communicating advertising strategies and results confidently, in a fun and easy to understand way. You’ll also need to thrive working across numerous projects simultaneously.
Knowledge of advertising platforms is a must, and you’ll have defined, delivered, and optimized campaigns for a range of clients and budgets. You can expertly navigate and utilize Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics and have a good understanding of Google Search. We live and breathe digital here at Optily+, it is an incredibly fast-paced industry so being up to date on all of the latest innovations and platforms will bring huge success to you in this role. (Microsoft, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok). You’ll be a pro at creating, deploying, optimizing, and reporting on Paid Social campaigns and you understand the journey that all digital channels play in any customer success story.
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Optily and you’ll be confident with capturing, manipulating, and using data in everyday decision making. You’ll present data and recommendations in an easy-to-understand and actionable way to our clients.
Our Dream Candidate:
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Facebook Ads (Having additional Google Ads experience would be an advantage)
- Is a reporting whizz who loves data and can adeptly navigate Google Analytics to uncover hidden insights
- Can set and achieve performance KPIs, (e.g. ROAS) making them sing alongside a Client’s overall business goals (e.g. customer acquisition, Revenue, and GP)
- Has good reporting knowledge, having leveraged Excel and data visualization services such as Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau to create dashboards for clients
- A keen problem solver who diagnoses and provides innovative solutions to common data or tracking challenges
- A positive team player who loves working collaboratively with team members to design and deliver successful campaigns and make our clients smile.
- Experience managing and scaling advertising budgets
- Proficient at setting up product feeds for Facebook & Instagram shopping, and installing the Facebook Pixel / Conversions API etc.
- Native or bilingual English language
- Strong client communication and presentation skills
Direct applicants only, please. Flexible working hours to support EMEA and US clients.
Please note: This is a contract position with possible progression to permanent