Optily enables Shopify marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Shopify, Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
The customer success team is searching for a new Account Manager colleague to work with our Optily+ managed service clients. We’re keen to find an organized, strategic and customer focused colleague who will take ownership of a book of business within Optily+. Our managed service offering includes paid media strategy, planning, delivery and optimization through a team of account managers and planners, supported by campaign managers across paid search, social, shopping, video and display advertising. The team includes experts across the largest digital advertising platforms – Google and Facebook – while also offering support for Microsoft, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
Account Managers (AMs) within Optily+ will partner closely with campaign managers who retain expertise across the major ad platforms for fast, efficient and high impact campaign delivery, enabling the AM team to focus on:
- Receiving client briefs and converting briefs into detailed strategic plans to playback to customers and align on execution with campaign managers
- Coordinate inputs from internal teams and agree on a delivery and optimization timescales
- Prepare customer dashboards within Optily’s templates to ensure customers have regular access to campaign performance
- Agree a cadence of interaction per customer based on individual need – Weekly, Monthly and/or Quarterly business reviews
- Align on campaign changes and ongoing optimization, coordinating actions from clients and the internal Optily team to deliver maximum impact
As well as managing delivery of clients’ strategy, AMs at Optily are responsible for discovering new growth opportunities. This includes:
- Continually monitoring ad account performance, searching for new opportunities to direct clients and campaign managers toward deliver
- Pitching additional services – new scope of service, new platforms, acquisition of new brands from client portfolios – focusing on increasing share of wallet and delivering performance gains for clients at every turn
- Engage with the revenue team in search of Optily SaaS clients who may benefit from Optily+ managed services (upsell)
- Cross-sell – understanding client needs and migrating customers to Optily’s self-service SaaS offering, when beneficial to client performance and where improved retention can be achieved
Our Dream Candidate:
With strong experience across the broader digital advertising arena, AMs must have:
- In-depth knowledge (3+ years) of daily Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads platform use, having owned campaign delivery and optimization for multiple campaigns/clients
- 3+ years’ experience with Google Analytics
- Comfort with data analysis tools including Excel and visualization platforms such as Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau or Looker
- 2+ years’ client facing experience and working through a structured briefing and engagement process
- Some first-hand experience (1+ year) of either Microsoft, TikTok or Pinterest ads considered a bonus
- Confident presenter with a friendly and welcoming approach to customer and colleague collaboration
What’s in it for you
- Rapid career progression within a growing tech company
- Bonus and equity opportunities
- Flexible Working – we’re a fully remote company
- Professional development support
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision
- Pro-rata annual leave
About Working with Optily
We are on a mission to transform the digital marketing landscape by tipping the balance back in the favour of small and medium sized businesses. If you are passionate about enabling businesses to grow faster through better investments in digital marketing, then we could be a great place for you to work.
Our values (our culture and behavioural compass are important to us), so if you can resonate these, then Optily could be the place for you:
• We are open
• We support each other
• We respond to a challenge
• We collaborate across teams
• We believe in process
• We enjoy working together
• We are decisive
Job Category: Customer Success
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Global
We have locations in the parallel hearts of the western world’s tech scene in Dublin, Ireland and Austin, Texas; however this role can be located remotely with travel to our core locations expected as the business needs.
At Optily, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Optily is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Direct applicants only, please.