About the job
Optily enables Shopify marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Shopify,
Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and
comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
As a Customer Success Lead at Optily you’ll take ownership of our newly acquired SaaS customers following the launch of our latest innovation with Shopify. You’ll own ongoing customer success plus the resulting retention and growth from the moment you have that virtual handshake with the Optily Sales and Marketing teams. Optily has an established yet evolving managed service division however, this is a brand-new segment and a chance for an experienced customer champion to lead the creation of this new department and team as we onboard our eager waitlist customers and future acquisitions to experience Optily software. Our latest innovation is already experiencing great interest and as this pipeline grows, so will your team and our company.
We need you to function as the link between customer advertising goals and how they are exceeded with the implementation of Optily software. We’re building a product we know can deliver high impact on Return On Ad Spend for Shopify customers who invest in Google and Facebook ads now, TikTok, Microsoft and more in future. The Customer Success team will guide clients on getting the very best from Optily – starting with onboarding and nurturing through to new feature adoption and eventual advocacy.
The Customer Success leader and future team must have a good understanding and practical experience of Google ads inclusive of search, video, display and shopping campaigns, Meta ads inclusive of Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network and Google Analytics. Some understanding of Shopify is an advantage but not essential. Our software is unique, bringing together data from all four of these industry leading services and knowledge across each one will enable you and the team to deliver the very best service for Optily customers.
As well as the above, we’re looking for a leader who comes with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in a customer success or similar customer-facing function with experience in leadership
- Previous ownership of customer success KPIs inclusive of measurement plan
- Previous ownership of a customer portfolio specifically for engagement, retention, and growth
- Saas experience is a must to own this role.
- A keen interest in SaaS solutions and a proactive beta tester
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach and exceed goal
We need a customer success leader who’ll be hands on now and preparing to build a team to take over day-to-day client ownership over time.
We need you to:
- Manage and nurture customer accounts through day-to-day communication and provision of online marketing expertise
- Work closely with customers to navigate the challenges of Facebook and Google campaign alterations to ensure Optily can perform without restriction
- Define departmental success metrics with the Chief Marketing & Customer officer inclusive of measurement and reporting plans
- Establish a robust working relationship with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure new customer acquisition and transition to customer success is seamless and offers continuous value
Create a scale plan inclusive of:
- New role definition, hiring and coaching
- Interdepartmental interactions and support – how you’ll activate other departments and support other departments to achieve and exceed success metrics
- Identify and integrate new tools and services to aid efficiency and delivery of customer success excellence
- Identify and capture insights from customer interaction to influence the product roadmap
- Support customer issue resolution and step in, alongside colleagues around the business, to resolve customer queries quickly
- Be the Voice of the Customer – help your colleagues understand what our customers love, hate, need and desire with a regular stream of feedback the leads to action
- A collaborator – we don’t expect you to do this alone and you’ll have support from colleagues throughout the business
It’s an exciting time to join Optily. We’re passionate about digital advertising, enabling customers to achieve more from their time and spend investment and ultimately be a champion of Shopify store growth. We’re offering the right salary, bonus, and equity in the business plus the benefits you’d expect (and some you might not).
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Employee Share Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working – we love remote
- Training and development fund