About the job
Optily enables Shopify marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Shopify, Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
We are looking for a Product Owner with Marketing and Advertising Expertise and Domain Knowledge to own the Optily product roadmap and drive the Optily product Strategy based on the East Coast of America.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development.
- Translate product into detailed requirements and User Stories for prototype construction and final product development by Engineering team
- Support UI/UX specialist to deliver Screen Designs for those Epics and User Stories
- Support the CTO to define and prioritize the highest impact epics and collaborate with them to develop a High Level Project Plan
- Support the Engineering team to help resolve or alleviate the impediments to Product Development.
- Establish relationships with the internal marketing consulting team, sales team and senior team to source quality, detailed and relevant concepts and requirements such as recommendations, reports and health check status view
- Document & Manage the Change Management Process regarding new requests from the Sales and Senior Management Teams
- Translate new ideas into requirements and if they are prioritised support and guide the Engineers towards successful delivery of those requirements
- Identify Market Research Opportunities to understand the needs of Merchants and the data reports they want to consume. Integrate and analyse customer feedback into requirements to ensure the product satisfy customer needs
- Become very familiar with our competitors features and functions
- Monitor emerging business data trends to identify new product opportunities
- Be the internal subject matter expert on our product and help extract value from our product through documentation, workshops and training
- Provide Product Training to Internal and External Stakeholders as requested
- Drive the team’s execution by collaborating closely with QA and engineering teams
- Contribute to improvements in the Agile Process and assist in measurement of the team’s product output, including impact to the business
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Good working experience of Agile methodology and the related ceremonies (PI, Scrum meetings, Planning, Reviews, Retrospectives etc..)
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Good at stakeholder management, risk management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to achieve your career goals in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Compensation & commission (we offer market competitive salaries and bonus packages)
- Health Benefits (paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Generous Vacation Time (enjoy that down time)
- Flexibility (deliver your quotas and you can work where and when you want)
- Travel – visit our key partners across North America and your extended team in Ireland
About Working with Optily
We are on a mission to transform the digital marketing landscape by tipping the balance back in the favour of small and medium sized businesses. If you are passionate about enabling businesses to grow faster through better investments in digital marketing, then we could be a great place for you to work.
Our values (our culture and behavioural compass are important to us), so if you can resonate these, then Optily could be the place for you:
• We are open
• We support each other
• We respond to a challenge
• We collaborate across teams
• We believe in process
• We enjoy working together
• We are decisive
We have locations in the parallel hearts of the western world’s tech scene in Dublin, Ireland and Austin, Texas; however this role can be located remotely with travel to our core locations expected as the business needs.
At Optily, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Optily is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Direct applicants only, please.