Optily enables Shopify marketers to maximize the impact of their digital advertising, instantly. Connecting Google analytics together with Shopify, Facebook and Google ad accounts takes seconds and results in clear and comparable digital ad campaign dashboards, new budget recommendations that can be applied with a single click, and finally, automation tools that can take action on behalf of the user. The result; reduced campaign management and optimization time allowing for additional opportunity to strategize and drive sales growth.
We solve a unique problem for digital marketers who are concerned with increasing ROI, improving marketing efficiency and untangling attribution. We offer both self-service online tools for independent campaign optimization and managed services for customers requiring greater support of bespoke technology solutions.
As our Senior Product Designer – Shopify you will:
- Lead and deliver design projects in response to customer research
- Take user research findings and turn them into meaningful product design concepts
- Design flows and experiences that are powerfully simple and elegant
- Design new experiences that redefine our visual systems optimized inside Shopify
- Shape strategic decisions around the future direction of our product
- Liaise with customer, product and engineering colleagues to ensure awesome outcomes
We’re looking for a design leader with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience building and shipping applications or software.
- Experience developing merchant applications available through the Shopify app store.
- Extensive experience in user experience design and user interface design.
- Track record of leading and executing customer research processes.
- Ability to define product experiences based on understanding customer needs.
- Leveraging appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate user interaction flows.
- Extensive visual design experience with proficiency in typography, color, responsive layout, iconography and aesthetics.
- Evidence of strategic product thinking with the ability to develop product vision.
- Able to represent work to a broader team and stakeholders.
- Ability to showcase your end to end design process across multiple projects.
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach and exceed goal.
It’s an exciting time to join Optily. We’re passionate about digital advertising, enabling Shopify merchants to achieve more from their time and spend investment and ultimately grow their business. We’re offering the competitive salary, bonus, and equity in the business plus the benefits you’d expect (and some you might not).
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Employee Share Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working – we love remote
- Training and development fund
About Working with Optily
We are on a mission to transform the marketing landscape by tipping the balance back in the favour of merchants. If you are passionate about enabling businesses to grow faster through better investments in digital marketing, then we could be a great place for you to work.
Our values (our culture and behavioural compass are important to us), so if you can resonate these, then Optily could be the place for you:
- We are open
- We support each other
- We respond to a challenge
- We collaborate across teams
- We believe in process
- We enjoy working together
- We are decisive
We have locations in the parallel hearts of the western world’s tech scene in Dublin, Ireland and Austin, Texas; however this role can be located remotely with occasional travel to our core locations expected as the business needs.
At Optily, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Optily is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.